Friday, August 19, 2011

Spanking Fetish?



There are few naughty boys who can take an hour of severe discipline on their bare bottoms and have nothing to show for it but rosy cheeks. But a fellow came to see Me this week, affectionately named "The Incredible Unmarkable Ass" or something similar by a domme overseas. And unmarkable he was, despite My best efforts to put that recalcitrant young man in his place.


The little exhibitionist asked that photographic proof of his unmarkability be presented here. Though I suspect that many of you readers do not care to see his hairy rear, I found the request amusing, and it is posted above.


If you are a traditional discipline/spanking enthusiast looking for the real deal, contact me now for a long overdue trip across my lap!







2 comments:

brownop31 said...

Master,

I would have liked the opportunity to be laid across Your lap and soundly spanked. Alas, You seemed too amused by a dancing exhibition!

And much fun was had by all!!!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.